We welcome your contributions to the When death comes collection.
There are a number of different ways to contribute:
If you can come to the exhibition at The Island Gallery you can:
– contribute poems, quotes or writing that will be displayed on the walls
– bring or send artwork you have created (ready for display)
– write a letter to someone you have lost and choose how it is transformed – by earth, air, fire or water. Or take it away with you.
– come and create with us, working on your current project
– contribute poems, quotes or writing using the contact form
– contribute images of artwork you have created in response to grief or loss, and some text to describe them. Please contact us with your contributions so that we can arrange how to display them.
Could you help to make this project happen?
We are self-funded and any support you can give would be gratefully received.